In the 1960s, the United States put forward the advanced concept of "The 21st Century Water Plant", which raised the water treatment standard to the drinking water standard. This concept leads profound impact on the development of the water treatment industry. With environmental pollution, climate changing, energy crisis, and resource depletion issues have become increasingly prominent, the recycling of resources in the water treatment process has attracted more and more attention. The Urban water treatment will become an important carrier of resource recycling. In addition to the recycling of water resources, the water treatment process can also realize the recycling of resources such as organic matter and phosphorus. Especially phosphorus, the global phosphorus resources are about to be exhausted, and Chinese reserves can only be effectively supplied in future 20-50 years. Therefore, under the new functional requirements of water treatment plants, the related water treatment technologies will also face new challenge.
Generally speaking, it is also called sewage treatment plant or sewage treatment plant in cities. When the effluent is put into the urban drainage pipeline, the treatment station is actually a kind of pretreatment facility. A waste-water treatment plant is a complex system composed of multiple unit processes. The cost and efficiency of each unit process are interrelated and influence each other, and ultimately determine the cost and efficiency of the whole system.
In a water treatment plant project, many of the water treatment systems, which are affected by factors such as terrain, climate, and monitoring range, and even require better mobility, expandable connection of equipment, and easy to maintain. So, what kind of industrial control computing platform can truly satisfy the water treatment plan application?
In order to solve the problems of energy consumption, cost, safety, equipment management, labor productivity and other aspects in the process of water treatment of the factory, the unattended remote management platform system will be composed of data collection and detection, On-site monitoring and control, and remote monitoring parts. So, what kind of industrial control computing platform is required to meet the requirements of the system?
1. Simply maintenance, stable control computing platform, can adapt to unmanned applications in harsh environments;
2. To have a compact structure and be easy to mount in the industrial cabinet. The fanless system ensures the stability and efficiency of the system. At the same time, good cooling condition in a small space of the machine.
3. Powerful computing capabilities, to meet the computing and control of data processing, and to connect to various monitoring equipment and modules.
4. Airtight, earthquake resistance and high adaptability to the environment.
TAICENN, is a leading global provider and manufacturer of industrial panel PC, industrial display and industrial& embedded PC products, which are designed specifically for systems and applications that require excellent performance, high-level reliability and stability, long supply period and supports.
In the field of water treatment plants and smart water affairs, TAICENN has accumulated a wealth of experience according to the actual requirements of water treatment plants, and delivers industrial control computers and industrial touchscreen panel products under our modular design and manufacturing. At the same time, we can provide customized solutions according to the user's application requirement to meet the different needs of actual applications in the field.
In response to the actual requirement of industrial water treatment plants, TAICENN provides 15.0-inch TM-PC series industrial touch panel and embedded mini-PC TBOX-1 series products. The 15-inch TM-PC150 provides a 15-inch LCD screen, multi-point capacitive touchscreen with the precision EETI touch solution, and HDMI interface; The industrial control computer TBOX-1620, with Din-rail mount and fixed in a small space cabinet, equipped with the 6th-generation Core i5-6200U processor, provides high computing for the water treatment plant. This industrial control computer and the touch monitor are seamlessly connected, constitute the intelligent system of the automatic control of the water treatment plant through the network configuration, and other acquisition modules.
● High-strength aluminum-magnesium alloy material, sheet metal structure, modular design;
● 15.0” Industrial-grade LCD screen, LED backlight, 1024*768 resolution, wide temp. -20 ~ +70 range;
● Projective capacitive touchscreen, multi-touch, high-precision EETI touch controller;
● Ture flat design, front IP65 protection level, Panel mount, support VESA 75/100;
● Stable DC 12V voltage input, optional wide voltage DC 9~36V range;
● Dual signal inputs, 1 DVI and 1 VGA, support synchronous and asynchronous dual display.
● Aluminum-magnesium alloy, sheet metal box structure, black color, Mini size;
● Onboard Intel Skylake platform Core i5-6200U, 2.3Ghz dual-core processor;
● 2 Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports, expandable 3G/4G/LTE, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth wireless network;
● No serial port;
● 4 USB3.0 interfaces;
● DC 12v~24v power input, with overcurrent and overvoltage reverse plug protection;
● I/O: 2*GLAN, 4*USB3.0, 1*HDMI, Mic-in/Line-out.
Written at the end:
The water treatment systems and smart water services are one of the important components of smart cities. It has been an important direction for sustainable urban development, and one of the hot spots nowadays. With the acceleration of Chinese urbanization process, it is imperative to implement the integration of regional water resources and realize the integration of smart water supply, so as to achieve the development goals of urban modernization, ensure the sustainable development of cities and towns.